13 mai 2006

Ce weekend

Je serai ici ce weekend pour aller dire bonjour à ma maman d'amour.

Bonne fête à toutes les mamans de la terre!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Thank you Burt for wishing us Mothers a wonderful day! See, that's another reason you have to keep up with your blog -- I had no idea it was Mother's Day (it doesn't appear to be celebrated here) and since I look at your blog every day, you reminded me that it was, in fact, Mother's Day and that Simon and I had to wish our Moms a lovely day! So, you see, I need your blog!!!!

And for Nancy, here's to our continuous journey through Motherhood, may we always be able to find humour and joy in what we do. You're wonderful! Aku cinta sekali!

Lynn XOXO

Unknown a dit...

LOL! I never thought of it this way but thanks! I hope you had a good one, with lots of kisses, flowers and chocolate, smiles, hugs and love.